January 9, 2013

Hello

Hi everyone! Not much going on here. Just having a lazy day with my little man. Every now and then, it's nice just to be able to lay around in your jammies all day and do nothing, but relax and play! Today I have a layout that I created using the January Harmony kit by Scrapbooking from the inside out. I love how this layout turned out. I think the black and white photos look really good against the colors/patterns here. What do you think?


Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: American Crafts, Stickers: Webster's Pages, Chipboard: American Crafts, Tag: American Crafts, Twine: American Crafts, Jewels: Prima, Adhesives: Creative Memories.


1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

This was a favorite of mine from your gallery this month :)

Evan has been sick, but better today.
And we had a little Harry Potter movie marathon together which was nice :)