January 16, 2013

Let's go to the beach

Hi scrappers! Nicole here with a few beach layouts! I just love the Unchanted Waters collection. My favorite part of this collection is the anchors and whales and the colors and patterns are just fabulous!

I can't believe how big my little man is getting... I went through my older beach photos and came across this photo of my husband and son. My son was 1 year and 4 months. I just love this shot. It melts my heart. Notice how I stamped my arrows on white cardstock and then I cut them out and adhered them to my layout. I didn't want to take a chance of smearing the ink on my almost completed layout :)


Supplies:
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Patterned paper
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Decorative tape
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Paper layers
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Title Stickers
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Stamps
Other:
Creative Memories cardstock
Creative Memories Waves border punch
Creative Memories Adhesives
Helmar USA Glue
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists


Supplies:
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Patterned paper
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Decorative tape
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Paper layers
Glitz Design "Unchanted Waters" Teeny alphas

Other:
Creative Memories Waves border punch




 

2 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Both amazing pages!!! :)

Cindy Gay said...

Your layouts are always very nice and tell your family story!