January 12, 2013

Thinking outside the box

Hello scrappers. Nicole here. Today I have a fun layout. I tried to step out of the box a little to do something fun and new... I must admit, this was a fun layout to make!

 
Notice how I used the heart transparency and a pen to trace my own journaling boxes. This is such a great way to stretch your supplies so you can use them again an again.
 

Also, I cut my Title Stickers to make them work for my layout and used the Teeny alphas to fill in the blanks.
 

And because I felt like my layout needed something else and another color, I decided to add some ribbon. I simply stapled the ribbon to the frame and then looped the ribbon through the stapled areas in the opposite direction. I think this looks so neat!
 


 
Supplies:
Glitz Design Yours Truly Peek-A-Boos
Glitz Design Yours Truly Glitzers
Glitz Design Yours Truly Whatnots
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame Title Stickers
Glitz Design Teeny Alphas in black

Other:
Corrugated alphas: American Crafts
Cardstock: Creative Memories, American Crafts
Ribbon: May Arts
Adhesives: Creative Memories

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Your layouts are all different and all very creative!