February 21, 2013

Happy birthday Edward Zane!

Three years ago, Pete and I were blessed with our beautiful son, Edward Zane. It's hard to believe that this little guy is three years old already!


For my little man's birthday, I decided to take the day off so that we could have a fun day as a family! We arrived at the mall about 11 am. so that Edward could do something different and fun. He made a friend for Ty!

 


 
 
 
 
 

He's quite the little charmer... facial expressions and all.

 

After Edward made a friend and we bough a star wars outfit and lazer sword for Tigger, we were off on another adventure... Edward loves Chucke Cheese so we had to take him. He had a blast. I had someone take our picture... the first came out blurry and the second would have been better if I didn't move and close my eyes :( But oh well. It's all about documenting the memories!



And since Edward loves Happy Meals, I mean the toys that come in the bag, we had to stop at McDonalds for lunch! It makes me happy seeing his happiness.

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lindsey Krauss said...

Happy 3rd birthday, Edward!! I can't believe you're 3!! Hope you had a super fun time!