February 12, 2013

Love You Madly... I really do...

Hello Scrappers! Nicole here. Today I have a few layouts to share with you. For my first layout, I decided to play with the "Love You Madly" collection. This collection is perfect for scrapping those favorite family memories. I've had this photo of my sister with Edward for quite some time now and just didn't have the right papers and embellishments to scrap it until Glitz Design came out with the "Love You Madly" collection. I just love this layout and I can't wait to give it to my sister. She's gonna love it!


Supplies:
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Papers
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Title Stickers
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Washi Tape
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Chevron Roller Doodle

Other:
American Crafts Kraft Paper
Maya Road Owl Rub-ons and chipboard
Zva Creative Pink Rhinestones
Webster's Pages Phrase stickers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
May Arts Ribbon
Helmar USA Glue
Tim Holtz Mini Stapler

And here's another layout that I created using the "Love You Madly" collection. I just love this collection.


Supplies:

Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Papers
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Washi Tape
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Peek-A-Boos
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Doilie roller stamp
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Stamps


1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

You did such a great job with this collection!
I think I need to give it another look. I love the soft pretty colors!