February 6, 2013

May Art's Valentines blog hop!

Hello scrappers! All this week, the May Arts design team will be featuring "Valentines Day" projects. Feel free to hop along to be inspired!


Here is a layout that I created. I simply used stamps, bling, punches and some sheer heart ribbon to create a fun border for my layout! I love this layout. Don't you feel the love?



Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Creative Memories, Patterned paper: Glitz Design,Teeny sticker alphas: Glitz Design, Die cuts: Glitz Design, Stamps: Glitz Design, Jewels: Zva Creative, Ribbon; May Arts, Paint: Tattered Angels.

Here's a closer look at the ribbon I used. I folded the ribbon in half over the edges of my layout and stapled the strips to my layout.



In case you get lost, here is the order of the hop today with links!' Comment on any stop along the way' the prize will be ribbon and adhesive.  Happy blog hopping!

25 comments:

Sandra Smith said...

Wow! I love this ribbon and folding over the edge of your layout and stalling it is so creative. I love that the ribbon strip are spread out around the layout!

Tamika said...

That is a lovely layout!

Sue D said...

Wonderful layout and love the ribbon you used.

sharon g said...

I love that ribbon. I've never seen it before. How adorable--thanks for showing us!

Natasha G.P. said...

I like how you taped the ribbon around the edge. I'm inspired to make some Valentines now.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout! And I love that ribbon and how you used it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That layout is fantastic! And, also fantastic is that beautiful heart ribbon. What a cool ribbon to own. I would sure love some for my next Valentine Day's making projects.

Gigi said...

I love that valentine boarder ribbon. Good job.

Pat Y said...

Great layout I love the idea of folding the ribbon.

Chris said...

Really great layout!Love how you used your ribbon

Jennifer said...

Gosh I had to do a double take to find the ribbon but I love how you used it on your layout in your own way! I never would have thought to cut it like that!

Kathy said...

Cute way to use the ribbon on your edges...love that idea, and the artsy look of this lovely layout!

Wendy Montgomery said...

You've used that Ribbon so well, It is beautiful. xx

Emily Keaton said...

Totally sweet! I love that ribbon :-)

mauiquilter said...

Love how the focus is on that darling picture! I have theat heart ribbon and love how you used it!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Super cute layout, and a great use of that darling ribbon!

Lucy Newton said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute! I need this ribbon!

Karen L K said...

Nice layout! I like how you used the ribbon in little pieces all around the page.

happybooker said...

Nicole, the LO has nice elements highlighting the great picture!

Yvonne Morentin said...

that is awesome... I just love the heart ribbon ( I am going to buy me a roll today, all because of your creation) and your creation.
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great layout, love that ribbon...

Janet said...

I need that ribbon! So cute. Nice job!

conil said...

Simply love the way you used this ribbon on your amazing LO.

jordanbev5 said...

Beautiful layout and love the ribbon you chose! So fun!