March 6, 2013

Cozy Crop House

Hello! This past weekend my mom and I went to the Cozy Crop House again. This was our second year in a row going and I had a great time. It was a much needed getaway for the both of us. We ate lots of good food and scrapped our hearts out. Mom completed an entire album using her cruise pictures. I was so impressed! We're talking about someone who hasn't scrapped in a year. I decided to work on some layouts for some upcoming pubs! Since I don't own a Cricut, I played with the one at the crop on the majority of my layouts. Although I like the Cricut, I'm holding out for the Cameo.

2 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

What a great photo of the two of you!
Looks like a fun place to crop :)
I just got back from a weekend crop, too.
They are so much fun. I wish I could do them more often!

Tamika said...

Great photos and that looks like so much fun!!!