March 15, 2013

Don't throw that away

Hello scrappers. Nicole here with a few layouts. This month I decided to go a little green. No, not literally... I'm all about recycling and saving the trees so I thought it would be fun to incorporate that into my scrapping. For my first layout, I simply trimmed the outer edge of my sticker borders to use on my layout. You know that edge that remains in the back after you peel the layout. You can carefully cut around the images for a fun frame for your layout!


Supplies:
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Papers
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Washi Tape
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Cardstock stickers

And for my second layout I stamped my butterfly images onto the white side of the packaging and then I used scissors to cut them out. This is such a quick and easy way to create an embellishment for your layout.


Supplies:
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Papers
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Washi Tape
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Washi Tape
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Hello Friend" Stamps
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" Cardstock Stickers

Other:
Zva Creative: Flower
Tattered Angels: Mist
Creative Memories: Cardstock
S.E.I.: Dragonfly charm & Tag
May Arts: Lace & Ribbon
Maya Road: Chipboard


1 comment:

MiaW said...

Love both but I really love the 2nd one, the colors are great and the picture is awesome. Great design