March 21, 2013

Happy Easter


Hello scrappers! This week, Zva Creative and Authentique Paper teamed up for a fun weekly blog hop. Be sure stop by Windy's blog and the Authentique blog for some spring inspiration. I had such a fun time creating this layout. I've had this picture since last Easter and never got the chance to scrap it. Sometimes, I don't have the right papers and embellishments so I'll wait until I have the right products to scrap those pictures I hold dear to my heart.

Last spring I had momom make an Easter vest and bow tie for Edward. He looked absolutely adorable!! He's so skinny, I'm thinking he might be able to wear it again this year! I'll have to try it on him this week.

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Authentique Paper, Stickers: Authentique Paper, Tag: S.E.I., Twine: May Arts, Jewels: Zva Creative, Pen: Signo-Uniball, Glue: Helmar USA, Adhesives: Creative Memories, Mists: Tattered Angels.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the blogs this week for a chance to win some fabulous bling!  Have a great day!

29 comments:

mommyx2 said...

What a cute picture! I love your layout and the new Authentique Hope collection. It's great paired with the ZVA creative jewels!

Margie said...

What a sweet page!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sweet page, Nicole :)

Beatrice Lawson said...

Love the embellished eggs and the sweet layout!

Lillian Child said...

The tie and vest are so cute on that sweet little fella! What what an adorable page you created to highlight this special event. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Natasha G.P. said...

I like the splotchy shading. It is very cool for a boy's layout. I also love the eggs, and the bling. NICE

Ava Gavloski said...

great showcasing of the authentique collection .... very cute layout. the rhinestones by zva match so well.

sharon g said...

I really like the background. It is so rugged, yet pretty.

Debbie said...

Pretty, love the tag and the eggs...

lisa808 said...

Sweet picture and page.

Rea said...

Beautiful layout, I love all the details.

Janet Zeppa said...

I love how you put the bling on the eggs!

Ruth G said...

Super sweet! Just perfect for Easter! TFS!

Marge said...

What a precious subject and fabulous LO with the tags, eggs and pearl swirls!!!

Elena C said...

What a cute l.o. I love that blue bling on it...it just brings it together.

BethW said...

What a great layout-your son looks adorable in his vest.I love the colors and the balance-beautiful work here.

Kathleen White said...

Such a sweet looking little one. What a perfect layout for the pic.

Caryn S said...

Great picture! The blues work beautifully with it.

My Consistently Inconsistent Life said...

What a cutie! I absolutely love the colors and those eggs are just great! Who doesn't love a little added bling as well?!

joydee1963 said...

Super cute lo,Great photo,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Lucy said...

What a great boy Easter lo! It is pretty enough to be all about Easter, yet the colors are perfect for a boy.

Buffy Esser said...

Beautiful layout!

Sue D said...

Adorable outfit and layout!

Pamela Romero said...

Great Layout, love the little eggs and flowers and the swirly bling just makes the page!

Michelle N. said...

Gorgeous layout! I will have to definitely check out this paper line.

Nicole Doiron said...

Gorgeous! Lovin' those Easter eggs! :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You created such great motion in this layout. I love the easter eggs tucked in the corner. So classy!

Tanja said...

Cute photo and lovely layout.

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow Nicole love the size of your lo...and what a cute picture!!! Hugs Amy :)