March 20, 2013

How about a little respect?

Hello everyone. Happy hump day. Today I have a quick and easy layout to share with you. I love how this layout turned out and I love the papers by Pink Paislee. The colors and patterns are awesome... They simply rock and I was lucky enough to receive their papers in this month's "Respect" kit by Scrapbooking from the inside out. If you haven't heard of this kit club, you should check it out! Each month, the designers are required to create 4 layouts that work with the monthly kit's emotion. I'm always inspired by what the team creates. It's amazing how we are each given the same exact kit and we all create something completely different.

Here's one of my layouts about being "respected" or not... I should say. Click here to see what the other designers created this month!

 
 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Pink Paislee, Echo Park, Die cuts: Pink Paislee, Stickers: Echo Park, Washi tape: Prima, Stamp: Glitz Design (pen), Jewels: Zva Creative, Glue; Helmar USA, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

Marit said...

Aww, I love this layout!