March 30, 2013

Project Life

Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Last night when I got home from work I noticed my recent purchase from the Home Shopping Network had arrived. I'm not big on these shopping network sites, but I couldn't pass up the chance to buy the new Jade Project Life kit at a seller price! So last night I opened it to look at the cards and pretty colors and thought to myself, "I'm really not going to do this, who am I kidding? I'll just give it to mom." Well that changed this morning when I thought I'd try a page and then a page went to two pages and then three... I think I might like this new way of scrapping! No way am I giving up scrapping layouts, but I'm thinking that when I have several pictures that I couldn't normally fit on a page, I'll create a project life layout. I think I'm gonna create one project life layout each month which will sum up the month. This way I don't get overwhelmed. I know there are some scrappers who are doing this on a weekly basis and if I try to own up to a weekly layout, I will fail. I just know it. So here's the kit! All of this for $49.95. Woot, woot. Buy yours here!


And here's what my layouts for January, February and March look like! Don't be too critical... they are my first and I have to get used to this way of scrapping :)

 


 

No comments: