May 10, 2013

Another inspiring ad...

Hi everyone. Today I have a fun layout to share with you. Since this month’s SFTIO emotion is “Curiosity” I wanted to scrap a layout of how I get satisfaction in the work I do for a living. I usually like to learn everything I can and I get bored easily... so throughout the years that I have been with the credit union, I have asked to be trained to do the things that a teller and the assistant manager does on a daily basis. That way, later down the road, if a job position comes up, I have the knowledge and skills to perform the job! How many times have you seen someone who's not qualified for the job apply for the job and complain that they didn't get the job... I KNOW! Very frustrating, but I'm here to tell you I'm not one of them people. When I started this layout, I had no idea what kind of design I wanted to follow so I went searching through a magazine ad until I found an adthat inspired me. I do this regularly when I'm experiencing scrappers block. So here's the ad I came across. What do you think? I love it!


Notice how I used the sketch? I decided to scrap in a somewhat of a square and I included my title right on the photo! At first I tried to peel the sticker off because I felt that it was too close to my face, but then I just left it. Even though I'm not 100% happy with the placement of the title, it's something different and I like the overall layout.


Supplies: Patterned paper: Webster's Pages, Tag: Webster's Pages, Ribbon: Webster's Pages, Stickers: Webster's Pages, Wooden frame: Studio Calico, Brad: American Crafts, Kraft die cut:, Glue: Helmar Design, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Glue dots: Gluedots, May Curiosity kit by Scrapbooking from the inside out.

No comments: