May 25, 2013

"Hey mommy, do you want to take a picture of us?"

Hello! The other night while Edward and I were curled up on the couch watching his TV show, he out of the blue says, "hey mommy, do you want to take a picture of us?" And I said, "do you want me to?" He NEVER wants me to take his photo... so this was the first time he has asked me to take one and I quickly grabbed my phone camera... I didn't have time to grab my Nikon. So naturally, I scrapped these adorable photos right away!

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Creative Memories, Patterned paper: Bella Blvd. (Blue and white checkers), Kaiser Craft, Layered Stickers: My Mind's Eye, Sticker labels: My Mind's Eye, Brad: Studio Calico, Jewels: Zva Creative, Decorative tape: Hambly Studio, Burlap String: American Crafts, Decorative Bags: Fancy Pants, Die cut frame: Pink Paislee, Journaling card: American Crafts, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz, Pen: Signo Uniball, Adhesives: Creative Memories.

No comments: