May 23, 2013

I won!

Hi everyone. Hope all is well. This month, I joined Scrapbook.com for their National Scrapbooking Day challenges. It was my 3rd year participating and I had such a great time! The challenges were fun and the layouts in the gallery were inspiring. If you haven’t heard of Scrapbook.com, feel free to visit their website. It’s a large online scrapbooking store that carries a variety of products from several different manufacturers!

Anyways, they gave out several door prizes this year. For every challenge that you completed, you were entered into a drawing for a chance to win a fabulous prize package worth $178.00. Also, Scrapbook.com had a weekly mini album challenge that you could enter for a chance to win the grand prize worth $500.00! I believe that they gave I always participate in this challenge regardless because I enjoy creating mini albums. So I created the mini album for fun. I honestly wasn’t expecting to win anything this year because I’ve won the past 2 years. I figured it would give others a chance to win.

So this week, I checked to see if they announced the winners because it’s always fun seeing scrappers excitement over winning and I WON! Wholey crap, I couldn’t believe it. Here is the fabulous prize package that I received in the mail today! I love how each year Scrapbook.com gives back to their customers. And this is why I chose to shop there for most of my supplies! The only time I shop at other places is if they do not have what I am looking for.


No comments: