May 17, 2013

My little curious boy...

I do love this curious boy... lol. At times, I think he's a mini me, but he looks just like his daddy. I will say that he's got my personality. Sometimes he looks like me with his expressions. I love how curious he is to learn everything. And I love how he can take everything in and then come up with something creative to do with himself. Here's a layout I created of him sitting in a hole that he dug out all by himself using some utensils from the grill. He was so proud of himself. He just plopped his butt in the whole and started laughing hysterically.


Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Creative Memories, Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, Rub-ons: Jenni Bowlin, Stickers: Webster's Pages, Brad: American Crafts, Wooden poloroid: Maya Road, Kit: SFTIO.

No comments: