May 3, 2013

We R Memory Keepers

Hello scrappers! I have some exciting news to share with you today. A few months ago, I received an email from We R Memory Keepers asking if I would like to be a guest designer for their Facebook page and of course I said yes!

Although, it's been awhile since I've used papers and stickers by We R Memory Keepers, there was a time when I used them and that was when I first started scrapbooking. My all time favorite collection was the Boho Chick collection! I wish they would bring that collection back. I just love the colors and paislees in that collection. See I told you it's been awhile :)

I loved these chipboard pieces too!

Anyways, I got the chance to play with the "Feelin' Groovy" collection. I love the yellow, blue and orange together. This is such a happy collection! Here are two layouts that I created using this fabulous collection.

 
I love this picture of my son sleeping. He looks so sweet and innocent... that is until he wakes up. LOL. Once he's a wake, his little brain goes a mile a minute and he can't stop moving. He's a very active boy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that I inspired you in some way!
 

No comments: