June 14, 2013

A place only we know...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? And it flies even faster when you have a child. This month, I thought it would be fun to create a layout with multiple photos of me. Some pictures were from when I was in high school. So fun! My journaling talks about how I grew up too fast as a kid. I don't ever remember having a difficult time transitioning from a kid to an adolescent to an adult... It seemed to happen so effortlessly. I think it's because I was forced to take care of my siblings at a younger age so it forced me to take on a "motherly" role at around 8 years old.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Transparency: Glitz Design, Rub-ons: Jenni Bowlin Studio (feathers), Washi tape: Glitz Design, Flower:Unknown, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Mist: Ranger.

No comments: