June 7, 2013

June SFTIO Blog Hop!

Welcome to the SFTIO Design Team Blog Hop! We are showcasing layouts by the current design team using the June TRANSFORMATION kit. If you are just arriving at my blog, make sure you go to the beginning at Melissa's blog  as you won't want to miss out on all the gorgeous inspiration. This hop is special as we say goodbye to some very wonderful ladies, who have been part of the SFTIO family for over a year and will continue to be forever family. We are also saying HELLO to our new TEEN COLLECTIVE. What is a "Teen Collective"?

We are combining the Teen Designers from CreateU with our Design Team at SFTIO. This is a wonderful opportunity to have each of these girls give their perspective of the monthly emotion. Each Teen Designer will be joining us for one month as a Guest Designer but, will be a constant and active "voice" on our website and forum.


Ready to begin?

 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Basic Grey, Thickers: American Crafts, Die cuts: American Crafts, Jewels: Zva Creative, Washi tape: Prima, Pen: Signo-Uniball, Adhesives: Creative Memories.     

We also have a fabulous prize! Leave a comment below  telling me what transformation you've made within the past year by Saturday, 9 p.m. pacific time. This doesn't have to be too personal. Maybe you went from having blond to red hair. Whatever it is, I want to hear it :) Each comment will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize! The winner will be announced by Monday on Facebook and the SFTIO blog.

Thanks for swinging by! Make sure to visit Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. We have a FREE Inspiration Page giving you loads of ideas using our current emotion, a welcoming forum and you can grab your own kit here!

Next on your hopping adventure is Kiki. Click here to be taken directly to their blog.


8 comments:

Lori W said...

Love this one, Nicole! xo

Melody said...

I'm more realistic and less dreamy. I'm also less happy-go-lucky and more serious.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

~Melissa~ said...

Great layout! Love that picture on the left :) I had a big wake-up call and have definitely made a transformation in the way I mind my own business, think and speak more kindly of others and be more tolerant and try to be filled with grace. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the soft colors and the strips. This year I've transformed from working full time to part time. It's been a great change, adding some much needed balance to my life

JJsMomSteph said...

I have transformed from a random, seldom exerciser to a 4-5 day a week routinely work out girl! I haven't lost weight as I would like, but I am much stronger!

Martine said...

This year, I became a teacher again, after two years away from the profession. Also realized that I could do this without being miserable! love your LO! love the clean lines and simple design! very effective!

scrapinmomma said...

A transformation is a change in something. I had a transformation on Thursday as I had a haircut and my color lightened with highlights.

Brittany Fitch said...

In the last year I have transformed slightly into someone a little more focused. I have also started exercising more.