June 13, 2013

Pool side fun

Hello everyone. It's been nice having the week off from work. I needed a break... and I must admit, I've done absolutely nothing; just relaxing, hanging out with Edward, and scrapping. Yay. Last night, I actually sat down and watched a movie (Thor) in the peace and quiet. Just, me, myself and I until about 11pm when Edward came downstairs to see where I was. He watched the last half hour of the movie and then went right to sleep.

Here's a layout that I scrapped today! I was a little bored so I started printing some pictures to scrap. Edward and I went to the pool with Aunt Jamie and Aunt Katie last week. We were only in the pool for like 10 minutes because it was sooooo cold. And the only reason we went in the first place was because Edward asked me all week...  But he was happy, and that's what matters.

 
Patterned paper: Stickers (alphas): Cork embellishments: Wooden Embellishments: Brads: Stickers (stars); Vellum die cuts: American Crafts- Studio Calico.

No comments: