June 21, 2013

So funny

In April my mom had an Easter egg hunt for Edward since she was on a cruise for Easter. Better late than never right? Anyways, Edward had such a great time looking for the Easter bunny eggs with Allie. When the big kids started looking for their eggs, Edward decided to help out... little smarty pants found one under a rock!! He was so proud until he found a blank piece of paper in the egg. He was like, "what the heck?" I couldn't stop laughing. I'm so glad I had my camera for that shot... He is so funny.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, Glitz Design, Basic Grey, Die cuts: American Crafts, Rubons: Jenni Bowlin, Jewels: Zva Creative, Wooden embellishments: American Crafts, Tag: Cosmo Cricket (torn), Heart punch: Creative Memories, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Mist: Ranger, June kit by SFTIO.


No comments: