July 21, 2013

natural

I love how my son is naturally creative. Give him some sand, sticks, rocks and a truck, and he'll find amazing things to do with them. On this particular day, he played with his truck in the sand quietly for an hour. I just sat down on a bench from a distance and observed him... enjoying the peace and quiet. I love how this layout turned out. The "Yours Truly" paper pack by Glitz Design was perfect for this layout! This collection is one of my favorites by Glitz Design and I must admit, I've been hoarding some stuff, but decided to use it today when I wanted to scrap these photos. And I received some Die cut papers made by Simple Stories and love them!!! They are perfect if you do not have a Silhouette and want to achieve the same look on your project!


Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Die cut paper: Simple Stories, Note cards: American Crafts, Tags: Elle's Studio, Rub-ons: Basic Grey, Glitter stars: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Decorative tape: Glitz Design, Pen: American Crafts, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Adhesives: Creative Memories.

No comments: