July 26, 2013

Visitng Aunt Mischelle

Last month, Edward and I decided to go and visit Aunt Mischelle for lunch. It's been too long since we've seen her. I always feel bad because I don't get to spend much time with her nowadays... It's hard when I work during the week and have a three year old. When I'm home, I pretty much try to spend all my free time with Edward which doesn't leave much time for me to go out with friends. When he's a little bigger, I hope to change this, but right now, he needs his mommy.

I love how this layout turned out. I mixed some older Basic Grey papers with some newer paper. Love how the photo just blends in with the patterns too. I also tried to step out of the box a little bit here... notice the big chipboard pieces? Yea, at first, I had issues using them, but after a day, I decided that I really love it! Sometimes doing something different can be a good thing :)



No comments: