August 11, 2013

Assateague Beach

I had a great weekend in Assateague! It's been over 10 years since I've been to Assateague. When my husband and I first met, we spent a great deal of time camping in Assateague! I was impressed with how clean the park staff have kept the beach. My mom's friend invited us to stay at his beach house for the weekend and I have to say, I really enjoyed it! I wish I had just a few more days before I had to come back!


 
Edward was cracking up the entire time I was burying him in the sand :)




 
Oh and Edward met a new friend. A little sand crabby. After Edward finished almost killing the poor guy, we let him go back into the ocean.
 

 
And whenever we go somewhere, Edward meets new friends. He is not shy!!
 
 


 
I love this photo of Edward and I!

 
I had to do some tickling to get this one :)

 
And to Marc, if you come across this post, thanks so much for opening your beach house to me, Edward and momom. We really enjoyed our stay!
 
 
Oh and one funny thing... I ran into an old boss of mine on the beach... It truly is a small world!

1 comment:

pinkalishious said...

fab photo's Nicole, lots of happy smiles, I just put up some holiday snaps on my blog also x