August 28, 2013

Oh boy!

A few months ago, Jamie said that I should make a layout based on some of Edward's favorite things, what he wants to be when he grows up, what he watches etc... So now that he's actually having full conversations with us, I decided to ask him questions to put onto a layout. Every year from here on out, I will ask him similar questions to see how his answers change through the years :)

I love this boy collection by Elle's Studio!! The color combination is fantastic and I love the stars and the green and blues :) This collection was so much fun to work with.

 
Patterned paper: Elle’s Studio, Tags: Elle’s Studio, Stickers: My Mind’s Eye, Wood veneer heart: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Marker: Faber Castell, Pen: American Crafts, Adhesives: Creative Memories.
 
Believe it or not, this was such an easy layout to make. I simply placed the photos down on the layout, tucked the tags behind the photo up top and started adhering the tags and at the bottom randomly. Then I cut two strips of paper and made a fun banner and decorated the layout with a few stickers and a heart. After I was done with the placement of embellishments, I grabbed my pen and started my  journaling...


1 comment:

pinkalishious said...

fab boy page & gd idea also x