August 5, 2013

Spring flowers

Hi everyone. About a month ago my neighbor was planting some flowers and didn't have room for these beauties so he asked Pete and I if we wanted them. At first, we were a little hesitant because our garden is pretty full at the moment, but I couldn't say no. And I'm glad  I didn't because they look beautiful in my garden. We started out with just one flower that bloomed into a trio.

Just recently, I realized that I haven't used my sewing machine in awhile so I decided to put it to good use. I received these papers and chipboard from Scrapbooking.com as a prize for National Scrapbooking day and decided to use them for a spring layout. The patterns are so lovely and I especially love the little birdies :) This is from Basic Grey's older collection know as Picadilly.

And I am seriously digging Elle's Studio's tags! I think the last five layouts that I have created has some Elle on them. Fun stuff.


No comments: