September 25, 2013

best of the best

Yep, she truly is the best of the best. Mischelle and I have been friends since 1998. We met in Frostburg, MD and let me tell you... lol. We have some fun stories; lots of fun times that I can't share with you. She has been by my side ever since and I know if I need something, I can count on her. Sometimes, I get sad because we don't get enough time together due to a 3 year old and work, but I know that later, it will be much easier and we will make up for lost time! That is she doesn't grow into an old lady first. Mischelle, if you're reading this, I love you girlie.


Patterned paper: Basic Grey, Stickers: Basic Grey, Cork chevrons: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Wood vaneer heart: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Pen: American Crafts, Adhesives: Creative Memories.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Very cool! I grew up near Frostburg and got through there every 2 weeks to visit my folks in Westernport. Love your work!