October 27, 2013

Elle's Studio plus Freckled Fawn equals Heaven :)

Happy Sunday everybody. It's been a rough week in the Martel household. Edward had a cold so Pete took him to the doctors on Tuesday and the doc said he just had a little cold. But, come Wednesday, he was vomiting. So not cool. It was awful and then on Friday night, he woke up screaming at 4am. that his legs hurt. I think he was experiencing "growing pains." That was the longest, heart breaking, nine minutes ever... He seems to be doing well today. I just hope that Pete and I aren't next...

Anyway, on a scrappy note, I love Elle's Studio and Freckled Fawn products together. They work so well together! If you haven't checked out the OHDEERME kit club check it out because I think you might like their concept! It's strictly an embellishment kit club. And a girl can never have too many embellishments. I haven't been apart of a kit club in a long time, but I couldn't not join! I love the mixture of embellishments you get each month. And if you visit the site today, you can even see a little sneak peak of what's in store for you next month. Fun stuff.

Here's a layout that I created a few weeks ago for a call. It never got picked up so I decided to share in here and on some message board galleries.


Also, I wanted to share a small tip with those of you who aren't comfortable stamping directly onto your layout. Try stamping your images on white cardstock and cutting them out with scissors! Then adhere them onto the layout. It works like a charm and you can hardly tell ;) You can also stamp your images on the back of patterned paper to create your very own die cut :)


No comments: