October 11, 2013

I'm with awesome

Hi everyone. Hope all is well. I know it's fall and all, but I have a summer layout that I've been wanting to share... I was hoping to get it picked up for publication, but it didn't happen. I love the Dapper Dan collection by Glitz Design. It was my most favorite out of their four releases from summer cha. And this collection is great for scrapping little mans :) If you've been looking for this collection, click here!

 
Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Stickers: Glitz Design, Washi tape: Freckled Fawn, Fabric embellishments: Basic Grey, Note cards: American Crafts, Wood vaneer embellishment: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Corner rounder: Creative Memories.

 
And here's another summer layout of Edward and Parker playing in the sand together. They had such a great time together.
 

Cardstock: American Crafts, Die cuts: Basic Grey, Washi tape: Glitz Design, Tags: Elle's Studio, Wood vaneer embellies: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Pen: American Crafts, Adhesives: Creative Memories, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Heart punch: Creative Memories.

No comments: