October 14, 2013

That's what she said...

Lately, people have been asking when I'm going to have another one... And I've even had people tell me, "don't you think it's about time you have another one?" This bothers me because it's none of their business. So I smile politely... I think... and say I'm done. And they will give me a dirty look. Well quite frankly I don't care what people think I should do. So what if I look like a bad mom for not giving Edward a sibling. I am fully aware of how much I can handle and if I have another baby it will push me over the deep end. Not only will I end up in a locked room, I would not be able to provide for them financially. So please. If you're one of those people who likes to judge others for just having one child, keep your thoughts to yourself.


Patterned paper: American Crafts, Wood vaneer: American Crafts, Stickers: American Crafts, 3 Dimensional stickers: American Crafts, Brad: Freckled Fawn, Jewels: Freckled Fawn, Metal Geo Clip: Freckled Fawn, Photo corners: S.E.I., Tags: Elle's Studio, Marker: Creative Memories, Pen: American Crafts.

No comments: