November 29, 2013

Chasing monsters

I know that it's been awhile since I've posted a layout. I've been so busy lately, but here's a new layout that I created using the new "Autumn Crisp" collection by American Crafts. I love the colors in this collection. And I especially love the paper clips from this collection!

About two months ago, Edward wanted to go for a walk down to the beach. Sure, it was a chilly day for the beach, but he loves being near the water. He is my husbands and my child. He loves nature and being outdoors. We love that about him. He enjoys simple things!

I went to town with the embellishments on this layout. It was hard not to with so many to chose from in this collection. I even fell for the fox die cut :)


Patterned paper: American Crafts, Chipboard alphas: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Paper clip: American Crafts, Die cuts: American Crafts, Chipboard: American Crafts, Button: American Crafts, Stencil: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Wood vaneer heart: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Stickers: American Crafts, Photo corners: S.E.I., Adhesives: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Heart stamp: American Crafts.

No comments: