November 6, 2013

Dapper Dan

Hello everyone! It's been a quiet day in my house. Edward and I are starting to feel like our normal selves after being sick for almost 2 weeks. YUCK. I hope that's all of the sickies we will be getting this year. Anyways, I finally got a new layout done. I love the Dapper Dan collection by Glitz Design. It was my absolute favorite summer CHA 2013 collection by them. Who doesn't like blue, green and white together? It's a great color combination.

For this layout, I used lots of layers and embellishments. What can I say, I love my embellies and I can never have too many of them. The more, the merrier.

 
Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Stickers: Glitz Design, Wood vaneer: Freckled Fawn, Die cut button: Pink Paislee, Twine: May Arts, Label: Elle's Studio, Pearls: Zva Creative, Bling: Glitz Design, Brad: Basic Grey, Flower: Zva Creative, Mist: Tattered Angels, Photo corners: S.E.I., Adhesives: American Crafts.

Oh and on a happier note, I was asked to stay on the Zva Creative team another year. This will be my third year designing with their beautiful products!

Off to walk the dog now... Talk to you again soon.

No comments: