November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you had a fabulous day with your family and friends. We went to mom's for Thanksgiving like we do EVERY year. YAY. I love it because mom makes a ham special for me since I prefer ham over turkey and she also bakes a turkey. I do realize how much cooking she does and I appreciate it very much. And let's not forget momom too. I'm sure she put her share in as well. Dinner was absolutely delicious. After dinner, I had a piece of mom's home-made pecan pie. YUM. It was to die for. Seriously. What can I say, my mom rocks.

It's never easy getting Edward to smile for the camera, but I'll take what I can get. HEHE. As long as there aren't any tears, I'm happy.
 

 
LOL. That face... when we said grace, Edward asked a few times why we had to say grace. He just wanted to eat. HEHE.
 
 
The best cook in the world. My mom.
 
 
Here's momom and Edward. This is the best from about 10 shots. He was doing silly faces the entire time. Silly boy.
 
 
My beautiful family that I am so very THANKFUL for!
 
 
And my sisters who do so much for me when it comes to Edward. I know they love him as much as I do. Seriously.
 
 

No comments: