November 12, 2013

Love.

Hi everyone. Not much going on here, but I thought I'd come on here and post a layout using the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot collection by American Crafts. This is such a pretty collection and I love the different color combinations that are in the 12x12 pack. The papers are so versatile.

For this layout, I decided to scrap about my love for photography! When I was in high school, I wanted to take a photography class, but they were filled up by the magnet students. Totally unfair. However, my sister Katie is currently taking a photography course and I'm thinking about getting her to share some tips with me :)


Patterned paper: American Crafts, Chipboard: American Crafts, Wood vaneer: American Crafts, Stickers: American Crafts, Tag: American Crafts, Jewel: Zva Creative, Stamps: American Crafts, Die cut: American Crafts, Sencils: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Ink: S.E.I., Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Adhesives: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts.

2 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great page, Nicole!
I think about taking a photography course all of the time :)

Cindy Gay said...

A fun page and a very pretty portrait!