December 3, 2013

A beautiful fall day.

Edward had a fun time playing outside with Parker. It was much warmer than it has been so I figured I'd let them get out while they could... It's been freezing cold one day and warm the next day. It's no wonder why these two have battling colds since October! Anyways, here are a few of my favorite shots from today.



 
I think I have a natural soccer player right here... he is so good!
 
 
Edward tackled Parker :) For such a little guy, he sure is brave. He has no concept as to how big Parker is compared to him.

 
My dad bought Edward this adorable hat last year. It finally fits him.

 

1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

oh my goodness, same here with the weather!
67 yesterday, and sleet today. What is up with that?
And I have been sick, and it looks like Erin and Evan may be coming down with something, too!

At least you got some cute, fun pictures :)