December 11, 2013

Best Christmas Ever

I finally scrapped Edward's Christmas photos from last year! The "Hello December" collection by Glitz Design was PERFECT for these photos since Edward was wearing a yellow shirt in these photos. The present that he was most excited about was his Disney Cars. This boy loves them and has played with them everyday for the past year. Who would have thought they would have been "the present". I could have gotten away with just getting him that if I had known; forget about buying the other stuff.

I decided to use jewels by Zva Creative and  ribbon by May Arts to add the finishing touches to my layout.

 
Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Stickers: Glitz Design, Jewels: Zva Creative, Ribbon: May Arts, Note card: American Crafts, Gluedots: Glue Dots, Adhesives: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Corner rounder: Creative Memories.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Awesome combination of papers.