December 31, 2013

Top 10 Scrapbook layouts of the year

Hello everyone! Can you believe that 2014 is almost here? Where has the time gone? Today, I just wanted to share with you my top 10 "favorite" layouts of 2013! Just looking at these layouts makes me very happy! I love going back through the past years and looking at my older favorites. I can definitely see how my scrapbooking gets better and better each year that goes by. I've also made a huge effort to use more COLOR photos on my layouts. Last year, I think that more than 80% of my layouts included a black and white photo. And yes, while that's OK, nothing wrong with that, I think that color photos make the layouts look more real.







 




3 comments:

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Adorable pages
xx and happy new year
Leila
:)

Cindy Gay said...

Happy New Year! Love your style and format!

S said...

Oh, what a great collection of pages - nice style you have. So glad I decided to pop over from Two Peas.