December 6, 2013

What's up?

Hello everyone. You do realize that Christmas is quickly approaching us right? I only have two more gifts to buy and I'm all done. And the best part of it was that I didn't charge a thing!

I've been on a reading kick lately. I've been finding some time to do what I love and that's curling up on the couch and reading a good book. I usually read while Edward's watching his shows and after he's asleep for the night.

Have you read this series by Veronica Roth? OMG, It's so good. Last week, I read 2 out of the three books in the series (Divergent and Insurgent). I'm on the last book, Allegiant. Not going to be a spoiler, but I honestly don't like where this book is going. I'm assuming I know how it's going to end, but I'm hoping that I'm wrong.


And I've managed to find some time to watch a little bit of TV for a change. I'm loving the Vampire Diaries. They are in season 5 and it comes on Thursday nights on CW at 10pm! You can watch the older series on Netflix.



And I love Witches of east end that comes on Lifetime, Sunday nights at 10pm. Yep, that's Channing Tatum's hot wife!
 
 
So what have you been doing with your free time besides scrapping?

No comments: