January 29, 2014

Ah, I just love this...

I'm not sure where my mojo came from, but I like it!! This past week, I've created some really great layouts. Well, at least to me. I've been using up my older stash, combined with some newer embellishments. This layout was super quick and easy too. And I just love it :) Every time I look at it, I smile.

 
Products: Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Project life note card: American Crafts,  Staples: Tim Holtz, Paper clips: Freckled Fawn, Sequins: American Crafts-Studio Calico, Jewels: Zva Creative, Veneer hearts: Freckled Fawn, Tags: Elle’s Studio, Star epoxy stickers: Freckled Fawn, Stickers: Glitz Design, Acrylic stamp: Freckled Fawn, Spray mist: Tattered Angels, Pen: American Crafts, Markers: Faber-Castell, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Adhesives: S.E.I.
 
Journaling says: This is what you two do together. You bully each other. Fun times.

No comments: