January 20, 2014

Baltimore Aquarium

Edward and I went to the Baltimore Aquarium today with our favorite people. We had such a nice time together! I love going to the aquarium... it's so pretty. I could stand in front of the fish tank for hours, just watching the fish go by.

 
And I'm not sure when they got this jelly fish display, but I thought it was so neat!!
 
 
Aren't they cool looking?
 
 
And I love this little art display they had near the restaurant/gift shop. So very pretty. These were hanging from the ceiling.
 
 
This fish was huge... His head was almost two times the size of Edward's head.
 
 
And I spotted this beautiful bird in the rain forest. I snapped this just in time because as soon as I clicked the button, he took off!
 
 
Edward with his favorite people.
 
 
I LOVE THIS SHOT!
 
 
Hello fishies.
 
 
This is a gigantic skeleton that was hanging from the ceiling. I have no idea what it was...
 
 
Oh and the Octopus decided to show off for us. So very cool.
 
 
I love this wall display. I wouldn't mind having this wall in my bedroom.
 
 
The sharks and sting rays were pacing all over the place this morning. I think they knew it was almost feeding time.
 
 
Pretty! Edward took off, running through the glass tubes. :)
 
 
 
Oh and check out this sloth! We were so lucky... the man who works in the rain forest said that he'd been working at the aquarium for 7 years and had never seen any of the sloths come out! They have four.
 
 
And I really loved these little guys. They are so cute. I could literally stretch out my arm and touch them if I wanted to but the attendant said not to touch them because they will tear you up... they can damage a squirrel within seconds. They were about the size of my hand.
 
 
And look at this one checking me out. hehe. I just wanted to tuck him in my bag :)
 
 
I like the frogs too. A lot of them were hiding this morning.
 
 
Bully!
 
 
And before I go, me and my cutie.
 
 

4 comments:

mommyx2 said...

Oh my goodness Nicole, we have been to the aquarium at least 50 times (members for 7 years now ) I have NEVER seen the sloth, except in the trees up high, nor the monkeys! My favorite thing to find with the kids are the big yellow eels Felix and Oscar!! Your pictures are AMAZING! May I ask what kind of camera as I am in need of a new camera and some lessons!

I'm just a simple gal said...

I have a Nikon D 70 and I love it. It's about ten years old. I used a ...55 mm lense with the flash off on most of these photos!

Christine Kiehl said...

WOW!! This was the FUNEST post!! I love all of the pictures! You have a very talented eye! What fun! I love those sloths too!! Great pictures of the jellies! THank you so much for sharing these fantastic pictures and trip with your fans!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Oh..Nicole your pictures are Fantastic...my fave is with the jellyfish. So Awesome! Thank you for sharing :)