January 13, 2014

Beautiful day with lots of tags...

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was filled with some time with my family and lots of scrapping for the Studio Calico crop. So much fun!! I'm getting warmed up for when I go to the Cozy Crop House in March with some friends for a long weekend of scrapping and drinking :) yay. I so cannot wait. I seriously need a break from work and home.

Here's a layout I created for the Studio Calico layering challenge. I love layering papers/tags together and I love how this layout turned out. I used lots of different tags and snippets from a variety of collection from Elle's Studio. Again... using up my old stash because I see lots of new stuff coming out this Winter! So before I start buying some new things, I need to use up some of my older stash!

 
See how I started this layout? I just started cutting out little snippets randomly from different collections. I even cut different pieces and stapled them onto bigger pieces. FUN!

 
Products: Cardstock: Doodlebug Design Inc., Staples: Tim Holtz, Paper clip: Freckled Fawn, Jewels: Zva Creative, Die cuts: Elle’s Studio, Tags: Elle’s Studio, Journaling spots: Elle’s Studio, Stickers: Freckled Fawn (speech bubble, heart, epoxy stars), Stamp (heart): American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Glue: Helmar Designs.


Journaling: Edward wanted to go for a walk so I drove him up to the little park and we walked around for about an hour. He is such a nature boy. I just love this photo with the rays shinning down on my little man. We had such a great walk.

No comments: