January 10, 2014

Mini album from project life cards

Hello all. I have a super quick and easy mini album to share with you that I made using project life cards! When project life first came out, I felt that I needed several different cards for my scrapping needs... But then I decided that project life wasn't for me so the question was, what was I going to do with all of the cards? And then I came up with this cute little mini album idea! I love it. It's perfect for insta-gram photos.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Products: Cardstock: Creative Memories, Project life cards: American Crafts, Staples: Tim Holtz, Owire; Zutter, Paper clips: Freckled Fawn, Ribbon: May Arts, Flowers: Freckled Fawn, Wood vaneer (frame, heart): American Crafts, Wood vaneer (3): Freckled Fawn, Jewels: Zva Creative, Vellum die cut: Pink Paislee, Tags: American Crafts (kraft), Elle’s Studio (circle tags), Stickers: Freckled Fawn, Decorative tape: Freckled Fawn, Spray mist: Ranger (teal, pink), Pens: American Crafts, Punches: Epiphany Crafts (star, heart), Bind-it-all: Zutter, Adhesive: Helmar, Font: Andalus.

Instructions:
1.Adhere 16 project life cards back-to-back using glue.
2.Bind the pages together using Bind-it-all.
3.Adhere photos and embellishments to each page.
4.Fill in empty spaces using hand-made embellishments that can be made by punches that you have on hand. Use pop dots to make the punches stand out from the page.
5.Use a fine tip pen to hand-journal your journaling.

1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Super cute idea, Nicole!