January 11, 2014

Yea, I'm a cool virgo

Here's a fun layout I created for the Studio Calico Crop! If you haven't been over there, go check it out. By participating in the challenges, you could win a three month subscription! I would love to be able to subscribe, but I'm going to have to wait a little bit. But soon enough, I will be a subscriber. I promise.

 
Notice how I colored the black thickers with a metallic marker. Very cool! I am so impressed with myself. I used up my old supplies and embellishments!


Products: Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Project life note card: American Crafts, Staples: Tim Holtz, Wood veneer arrow: American Crafts, Jewels: Doodlebug Design Inc., Thickers: American Crafts, Stickers: American Crafts “cool, alphas”, Freckled Fawn “speech bubble, glitter star”, Journaling spots: American Crafts, Decorative Tape: Freckled Fawn, Ink: Clearsnap, Metallic marker: Creative Memories, Pen: American Crafts, Adhesives: Helmar Design Inc., Gluedots.

Journaling says: Analytical, observant, helpful, reliable, precise, skeptical, fussy, inflexible, loyal, independent, honest, organized, straight forward, untrusting, keeps things to myself. Yep, I am 100% Virgo... But I'm a nice and good person... I promise.

No comments: