February 17, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day two...

So last week, Edward was suppose to have a Valentines Day party at school, but it never happened because of the snow. So they are having their party tomorrow and I had so much fun preparing for the party! I want Edward to remember the little things... like the one I remember of my grandmother taking me to kindergarten with cupcakes... sweet memories that I will never forget. And that's why I made his Valentine cards. The boys did not get a doilie...

 
And since I was responsible for making sandwiches for the kids, I decided to make it fun so I went to the store and bought a heart shape cookie cutter so that I could make heart sandwiches. Aren't they cute? I made a mixture of ham and cheese and turkey and cheese. I sure hope Edward has a fun time at his party tomorrow!
 
 
And here's a picture that I snapped last week. Daisy wanted to play in the snow... While Edward wanted to make a snow angel. Hehe.
 

No comments: