March 31, 2014

4 fun

Hello friends! I just got home last night from my weekend crop at the Cozy Crop House. This was my third year going and it was so much fun scrapping with Mischelle and Kelly. I have been friends with Mischelle for over 14 years and I've never been able to get her to scrap until this past weekend. She did an entire project life album. I was so proud and impressed! Here's one of the 13 layouts that I completed over the weekend. I wanted to keep this one simple so that it focuses on the photos :)

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Patterned paper: Vellum dies, Star, Frame, Wood vaneer: Crate Paper.
 
How to: Mat 8"x10 1/2" white cardstock to base. Cut two pictures down to 3"x3" and place them diagonally across the middle of the page. Adhere cards on top left and bottom right of the photos and add your embellishments.

No comments: