March 5, 2014

Memories

Happy hump day everyone! I just realized that it's been awhile since I posted anything on my blog. I've been so busy lately. With Edward being sick, me and daddy on and off for a few weeks... it's thrown me off. And last weekend, my family came over to paint Edward's room... well it's been nuts. And the weekend before that, we had Edward's birthday party. I think it's safe to say that life should be returning back to normal. LOL. Wishful thinking. I know.

Anyways, I created this adorable layout a few weeks ago. I love these cute die cut frames by Elle's Studio. Aren't they awesome? I've been wanting to create a layout about Edward's companion Ty, but never got around to it... Four years later, I did it. He has had Ty with him everyday, all day for the past 4 years! Ty has lost his tail once which required momom to sew him back together... and it's not as soft as he once was, but he's still Edward's favorite stuffed animal. He will not go away for a weekend without him and he takes him to school for naptime.

 
 
Supplies used: Cardstock: Doodlebug Design Inc., Patterned paper: Elle's Studio, Journaling spots: Elle's Studio, Tags: Elle's Studio, Bling: Doodlebug Design Inc., Die cuts: Elle's Studio, Stickers: Freckled Fawn (star), Pen: American Crafts, Adhesives: Helmar.
 
Journaling: I never thought that you'd become so attached to Ty when I gave him to you when you were about fie months old. He became your "Ty", your best friend, your comforter. You cannot sleep without Ty and no matter how ratty Ty looks, I cannot ask you to give him up. He has been washed a million times and momom has replaced his tail once. LOL.
 

1 comment:

S said...

Delightful page, Nicole. Love the use of color here. So playful, it reinforces the story.