April 3, 2014

cool kid

Hi everyone. I decided to get out of bed after two days of being really sick. I came home early yesterday from work and slept from 4 until 8 this morning when I had to get Edward up for school. I managed to get him to school and back to bed I went. I'm starting to feel a little better. My little guy felt so bad for me yesterday because I could not get out of bed. He made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to make me feel better... I could not eat it, but it was the thought that mattered. And this morning when he woke up, he looked at me and the first thing he asked was, "mommy, are you feeling better today?" Love him... he is so caring...

Anyway, here's a layout that I made last weekend at the crop. I totally love this and the photo is a favorite of mine.

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Vellum dies: Stickers: Chipboard star: Crate Paper, Project life card: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts.
 
Journaling says: You and Daisy girl had such a great time playing in the snow. She stayed right by your side, making sure that you were okay.
 
 
How to: I simply layered several pieces of paper, tags and die cuts for this layout. After the papers were adhered together, I added some stickers, dies, chipboard and handwrote my journaling.

No comments: