April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

We had such a great weekend! Yesterday we took Edward to an Easter egg hunt/party at a Yacht club. He had a blast playing with the kids.


 
Edward looked down and noticed that the Easter bunny had tennis shoes peaking out... and said, "he's not real" with a grin on his face. Sigh... what can I say, I have a smart boy on my hands. But, he still asked him to stop by his house. LOL.


And this morning was the best. He woke up at 8 and went into the kitchen, but I guess he didn't look up at the table... so he came back to bed and watched shows on his kindle until 10am so I could sleep in. Then I feel him get out of bed, so I thought to myself, "maybe this is it...". So I hear his feet padding across the floor then he stops and I hear him gasp and say, "wow"! It was the best!!! He was so excited to find this:

 
 

He thought the bunny was so cute :) So did I.
 

 
This thing took me almost three hours to build. Why do I do this to myself??? Oh, right... because I'm an awesome mommy.

 
Lego candy... so cool right?

 
Little Robin eggs. Yummy. OK, I really meant for these to be for me.

 
And he really got a kick out of his chocolate air plane. Very cool. It was worth every dollar...
 
 
And this afternoon we went to visit Pete's family. My poor buddy was nervous. As soon as we got there he hid under the table. There were a lot of people there. So I got down and asked if he was nervous and he shook his head so I said come out and I will hold you... He eventually warmed up and everyone love him.
 
Seriously love this shot... he loves the girls. He's going to be a heart breaker.
 
 
Ah... LOVE.

 
It's been a long time since I've worn a dress... but I love this dress. It's so comfortable. And the little man and I matched.

 
Yep... daddy's boy. LOVE this shot.
 
 
 
He managed to hide again. I wanted to tell him that I knew exactly how he felt...

 
These guys were so great... they played baseball with Edward for a long time... so fun. He had a blast playing with the BIG kids.


 
Saw this little guy and thought he was too cute not to snap a picture.

 
And he managed to escape down to the river for an hour... left me hanging.

 
All in all, it was a great weekend.
 


1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

You look fabulous! And his reaction when he finally found his goodies is too cute!