May 21, 2014

Baltimore Zoo

Today we went on a field trip to the Baltimore Zoo with Edward's school. Momom came along too which was awesome! We had such a great time and really lucked out since they were calling for scattered storms and rain. It rain a little bit while we were eating outside which worked out because it cooled us down a little. Apparently, these three are best buds at school :) They are too cute for words!

 
And this is why I can't say no to him either... those beautiful eyes!

 
They all held momom's hand on their way to see the animals.

 
This guy came right up to us. Such a friendly thing. I just wanted to reach out and pet him.

 
The chimps were very cool. One actually ran and jumped on the glass and scared the crap out of me. I didn't see him, but I heard it and thought, "where's Edward?"

 
This is my favorite photo from today. I think.

 
This girl was over in the corner dancing. So cute.

 
He is so funny... what can I say, he's like his daddy.


 
Again, they rock :)

 
They had a blast on the big tree slide!



 
And Kelly's gonna have problems with this one in the near future... he likes girls :)


 
I think my heart just stopped.


 
Best buds forever.


 
I love how Edward is smiling at Jayda. She's a cutie.

 
This Is what childhood looks like. Completely.

 
They had cubs... well, not really babies, they are growing, but they were so cute. I wanted to take one home.
 
 
And that my friends is how we rolled today.


1 comment:

Tamika said...

Awesome photos!