June 2, 2014

Vrooooom

Hello everybody! Happy Monday. Today, I have a super quick and easy layout to share with you. I love the "Boys Rule" collection by American Crafts-Crate Paper and I have been using it like it's going out of style. The reason is simple, I have a boy who loves cars, Legos, trucks and robots and this collection has everything I need to complete multiple boy layouts. If you're curious to see the entire collection, click here! Isn't it fun?

 
I love the fact that this paper doesn't have any colors in it because it's perfect for using markers to make it your own! It's amazing what a little color can do to any patterned paper. Brilliant!
 
 
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Chipboard: Button: Stickers: American Crafts, Marker: Faber-Castell, Pen: American Crafts.
 
How to: Adhere 8"x10 1/2" white cardstock to 8 1/2"x11" base. Cut 3 photos and one patterned paper block down to 3"x3". Adhere four squares to the base as shown, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the cardstock, 2 1/2" from the bottom. Journal on chipboard tag and adhere to photo. Add embellishments. Color "Vroom" phrase in patterned paper block using a blue marker. Use a pen and ruler to underline "All boy" at the bottom.
 
Journaling: You just jumped in and took off like you were 16. It's so scary how fearless you are.

1 comment:

pinkalishious said...

LOVIN your page's, I miss scrapbooking, I just put up a blog post too, tk care bird xx