June 14, 2014

dude rocks

Happy weekend everyone. I just wanted to share this adorable layout that I created last week. I decided to do something different and use some chalkboard mist and Amy Tangerine's stitching stencils. This was so much fun. I especially love the tiny silver stars from the Crate Paper "Boys Rule" collection. Awesome!

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Vellum alphas: Bling, Silver stars: Epoxy star: Die cuts: American Crafts-Crate Paper, Stencils: American Crafts, Mist: Tattered Angels, Die cut machine: Silhouette, Wood veneer 4: Freckled Fawn, Adhesives: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts.
 
And a close up of the stitching. I decided to embellish the center of the stitched star with bling. Love how the little arrow looks too! I think I will try and use these stitching stencils more often.


1 comment:

S said...

Adorable dude, adorable photo, adorable page. You rocked it too.